Communicate with your PI and committee members about your graduation date.
- Write your dissertation. The UA Graduate College has specific guidelines for writing your dissertation. Please refer to the guildlines here.
- Complete Announcement of Final Oral Defense on GradPath via UAccess. (Make sure to do this early, as it needs to travel through proper channels)
- Determine a date for your oral defense with your committee members
- Take and pass your our defense and set up your public dissertation presentation.
- Everything will be recorded on GradPath in UAccess
- If you meet the following criteria, the program will also issue you a Final Oral Dissertation/Examination form, sign online through GradPath
- Submit your final Dissertation.
- Congratulations, you are now a PhD Graduate.