Be on the lookout for Anne Cione's email about deadlines for class registration, usually the deadline is 3 weeks before classes:
- Register for no more than 12 units per quarter (unless instructed otherwise by the Cancer Biology Administrator).
- When registering for CBIO695A Research Conference, CBIO900 Research, or CBIO920 Dissertation, be sure you register in the section with the correct instructor (your PI).
- If you are registering for EPID/CPH 576 Biostatistics, you must email Judy Williamson (email@example.com) to be added to the class -- let her know that you are a CBIO student and which session you want to take. You cannot directly sign up for that class through UAccess.
- CBIO 561 Clinical Experience is offered every other year, on even years. It will be offered in Spring 2016.
- Graduating students: You must be registered for CBIO 920 Dissertation during your graduation quarter.
- ** ROTATING STUDENTS **: Report your rotation faculty to the ABBS Coordinator before each session. Make sure to respond to the coodinators's email regarding how to fill our your rotation evaluation/project forms.