Great Scientists Training Great Scientists
Our goal is to develop the next generation of scientists with the skills to be competitive in both industry and academia through mentorship with outstanding faculty and a flexible curriculum that empowers our trainees to conduct innovative and impactful translational cancer research.
- Flexible training to match your career goals
- Support from a close-knit community of trainees
- Collaborative environment for research and publications
- Affiliated with a comprehensive cancer center
- Access to clinicians for clinical trials and translational research
CBIO students come from a variety of academic backgrounds and conduct a wide range of impactful research. We look forward to you joining us.
We have a large number of faculty, both basic scientists and clinical scientists, who conduct research in a wide variety of disciplines and who have extensive experience in mentoring trainees.
Whether you’re looking to major or minor in CBIO for your PhD, or join us as an MD/PhD or postdoc our curriculum can be tailored to your interests and research project.
Stipend funding can come from a variety of sources unique to CBIO including T32 training slots and named fellowships.